Kitten Welcome Pack
A warm welcome to your new family member from all the staff at Usk Vets. We know how important it is for your new kitten to start a preventative healthcare programme to ensure a healthy start in life. With this in mind we have kitten packages available designed to cover everything needed in the first precious months.
Our Complete Kitten Welcome Pack includes:
- Veterinary health check
- First vaccination against the major diseases influenza, enteritis and leukaemia
- Nurse consultation to discuss preventative care and help you settle your kitten in to its new home
- Combined worm and flea treatment
- Second health check and vaccination given by a veterinary surgeon three weeks later
- Second nurse consultation regarding training and behavioural concerns
4 weeks free Petplan insurance activated at your first visit to our surgery.
If you have bought your kitten from a breeder we have tailored a package to include the second stage and free insurance only.
Our Basic Kitten Welcome Pack includes all of the above with the exception of the Leukaemia vaccination.
Please telephone one of our receptionists or veterinary nurses on 01291 672637 who will be happy to discuss with you which Kitten Welcome Pack best suits your requirements. Our staff will be happy to advise you of the price of our packages and correct timing of your visit.